How to Prepare a File
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO PROPERLY PREPARE YOUR FILES:
• Provide current lasers or PDF with every job, color if possible.
• Supply every screen & printer font used in every doc or graphic.
• Delete all unused colors from files.
• Apply .125” bleeds as needed.
• Spot color names in graphics must match names in page layout.
• Also supply layered versions of Photoshop files if you have them.
• Do not apply files or support files that are not needed.
• Create vignettes in Photoshop with noise to avoid banding.
• Do not apply styles like bold or italic from font toolbar.
• Do not apply multiple returns when moving paragraphs from one page to the next.
• Proper usage of tabs will reduce potential for text reflow and misalignments